Standalone won't run

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 27 01:06:16 EDT 2012

That is an interesting idea.  I guess I'd be more inclined to update the
child controls by sending a message to their template that would update all
the controls of that tie, just becuase I think you'd probably want all the
controls of a specific type to look the same for HI purposes.  I guess you
could have a crop of each control that would cause it to be excluded from
the auto-update for exceptions.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>