iOS features

Chip Thomas livecode.list at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:33:08 EDT 2012

*Hello,

We're investigating using LiveCode Mobile for our iOS and Android
development, and wanted to see if these functions were supported:

1) POST a string to an https: server and get a response

2) Offer decent performance playing video files from an https server (along
the lines of desktop LiveCode)

3) Ability to download files from a FTP server to the local app directory

4) Ability to copy files from a computer on the local network to the local
app directory, OR, copy files over a USB connection from computer to device

And what is possible with the free trial of Livecode Mobile - can we run in
the simulator? Can we test on a device with the trial version?

Thanks!*