ANN: Stars

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:42:15 EDT 2012

Hi Francois,

François Chaplais-3 wrote

> [snip]
> Now, if you have a miracle solution for drawing Bezier curves in LiveCode,
> I am convinced (based on previous posts) that many (including me) will be
> happy to use it, as it is something that LC *cannot* do easily.
> [snip]

Actually, Jim have published a stack that draw Bezier curves in LiveCode:

http://www.jamesphurley.com/jhurleyFolder/BezierLine.rev
http://www.jamesphurley.com/jhurleyFolder/BezierCurves.rev

and myself have published many handlers to draw Bezier and Quadratic
curves (like those that Adobe Flash uses):

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/newPentoolScript_v02.zip
http://at.livecodejournal.com/stacks/newPentoolScript_v02.zip

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/CurvedDrawingPen_v01.zip
http://at.livecodejournal.com/stacks/CurvedDrawingPen_v01.zip

Many Thanks to Andre Garzia and Richard Gaskin for sharing space
in their servers for these stacks. :-)

Al