Is there a way to get an "exitGroup" behavior when someone clicks a non-group field

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 26 13:13:08 EDT 2012

Richard,

Like others, I'm not sure what you're looking for.

If you want to run a script after the user clicks outside a field, use the closeField and exitField messages. You could also add a graphic to the group, behind all the controls of the group, and add a mouseUp handler to this graphic.

As mike wrote, you can disable all controls while the group is visible. That would make your interface less confusing for the user.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com