Standalone won't run

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jun 25 11:53:13 EDT 2012

Richard/Ken,
Thanks for the suggestions.  I was taken aback by the fact that the
standalone quit "silently", no message of any sort except the Finder
message on Snow Leopard that the program had quit "unexpectedly".

That still seems strange to me but I'm realizing that there are several
areas of code that don't get executed in the IDE, only in standalones.  I
have a startup handler for example and there are also sections of code to
do with license checking and checking for updates that I bypass in the IDE
so they are prime candidates.

I'll be checking into all this later today and will take the opportunity to
see if my stack diff tool can help pinpoint any changes in those areas.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>