Can't install the webplugin in my main account

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 23 13:44:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

If you want to create a website that looks like a website and works like a website and works as an executable on the server, which can store files on that server and write data to e.g. a MySQL database, then you need a license for RevServer.

If you want to run a stack, also called RevLet, inside a browser window, the same way it runs on your desktop machine, which can store files and that machine, then you need to use the RevWeb plugin.

RevServer runs without a GUI, but you can create a GUI by a script that generates the HTML necessary to display that GUI in a browser. A RevLet runs with a GUI that was created in the LiveCode IDE.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com