Can't install the webplugin in my main account

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 23 12:35:54 EDT 2012

Richard,

Do you start your browser in 32-bit mode? The plugin doesn't work in 64-bit mode.

Frankly, I would just forget about the web browser plugin. RunRev hasn't updated it in a very, very long time and I doubt that they ever will, because HTML5 has the future.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com