Can't install the webplugin in my main account

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 13:16:47 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Do you start your browser in 32-bit mode? The plugin doesn't work in
> 64-bit mode.

Firefox announces that it needs to do this in the other account, but
it doesn't sow anything afterwards.

However, I don't even get that far in my regular account; it simply
fails to install

> Frankly, I would just forget about the web browser plugin. RunRev hasn't
> updated it in a very, very long time and I doubt that they ever will,
> because HTML5 has the future.

Wait a minute--are the webplugin and the server package distinct things, then?

What I'm trying to achieve is the program executing & storing data on a server.

Am I looking at the wrong parts?

thanks

--
The Hawkins Law Firm