ANN: Stars

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 11:16:17 EDT 2012

Hi Ken,

Ken Corey wrote

> Even better: several Turtle graphics libraries, bezier graphics, and
> more.  Thanks for the link, I might never have found his website.

Many years ago, when I started using this platform, one of my first
self-assignments was to download and read the complete
mail list archive:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/

I decompressed the archives and keep them in a folder
where Notepad plus could search them, but after a while
it was easier to make my own stack to search and display
the messages:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/Mailbox_browser.zip
http://at.livecodejournal.com/stacks/Mailbox_browser.zip

I am sure that there is a similar stack, published some time ago.

Ken Corey wrote

> On 22/06/2012 23:06, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
>> I found really interesting that Jim wrote that learning Turtle Graphics
>> could be useful for anybody, not just children...
>> Where I could take an online Turtle Graphics course?
>
> I can't help but feel I'm the butt of a joke I don't understand here.
> You can't google "turtle graphics course"?

Actually, Jim have the practical experience to separate the wheat from the
chaff.
He could tell us which course is useful for this specific purpose.

Al