Archiving Eudora?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jun 21 15:18:18 EDT 2012

I hadn't come across this collection before and the names of the downloads
are enticing!  I downloaded "CreateAlias" and "CopyFolder", expanded them
with Stuffit Expander, and they came out as Unix executable files, even
thought the "RR" column is checked which I thought meant they were
Revolution/Livecode script files.

I'm obviously missing something here and hope someone can enlighhten me.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>