Corrupt and stubborn Datagrids

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 23:49:50 EDT 2012

I have a data grid that once held eight columns, all named. I deleted one of the columns in the inspector,
and now only seven show there, as well, of course, in the DG itself.
My problem is that if I ask for the dgData of that DG, I see that old eigth named column still in the array . Refreshing does nothing.
Does not deleting a column in the inspector delete that column and update the dataGrid Templates stack? And if
not, how do I clean house?

On another note.
I found a datagrid that, when I refresh it from the inspector, empties all cells of data.
I threw it out. Anyone else ever see this?

thanks,

Craig Newman