[ANN] moneyXchange 1.0

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 21:09:01 EDT 2012

I put this together when runRev first introduced iOS mobile... It
wouldn't run well at first as scrolling through the list of the
currencies, 94 groups to scroll that consist of a flag image and two
fields to a group, proved to be very jerky... the accelerated rendering
however sorted all the scrolling problems..

Then I had a problem with the name of the app... I had submitted it with the name of 'Filthy Lucre', but the name was rejected by Apple as they deemed such a name was likely to cause offence.. so, it has ended up with the very unimaginative name of 'moneyXchange'...:-(

http://tinyurl.com/cl4brcn

Dixie