Where do you save preferences?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jun 18 16:13:52 EDT 2012

OK, I see what you're saying.  I'm still confused though since probably the
majority of the apps in the MAS are written using Cocoa and the MAS
submission guidelines don't make any mention of it being OK to write to
Preferences using Cocoa.

I'm definitly with you on Apple's increasing desire to control more and
more of what developers can and cannot do simply because they think it's
the right way to do it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com