Array Filtering

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 18 13:50:25 EDT 2012

Yes I did in fact, but I have decided that for purposes of searching, I want to work with a fixed data set. When a form is opened I want to load the data as it is at the time the form is opened. There will be a refresh option as well, and before I save data, I do verifications which include no time and date collisions for scheduled data, and no duplicates for unique fields.

At some point in the future I will probably want to make a mobile app for what I am doing, and efficiency in data usage, especially considering most provider's strict rules involving bandwidth usage will be paramount.

Bob