set tab widths on combo box

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 12:34:14 EDT 2012

You might read the article here.
http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/march/issue87/newsletter4.php

It details a custom built combo box.  The link to the example is no longer
valid, but a copy of it can be found at
http://www.imksoftware.co.uk/JDCombobox.zip (I found this link at
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2011-August/160235.html .

Since it uses a real field for the custom control you should be able to set
the tabstops to your hearts content, plus it looks and works very well.
Jerry puts together good stuff.