Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri Jun 15 08:17:40 EDT 2012

Thanks for help with confirmation. I was hoping for a way to tell LiveCode
that the stack size I set was "locked" and not to change it regardless of
the size of the dock or the size of the screen that the stack is on. If
that is not possible than I wish that there were "suggested" stack sizes in
the size & position tab of stack inspector that would tell poor
unsuspecting programmers to keep their stacks under 736 pixels in height.

Are there similar problems when working in Window's environment?