Seeking a navigation system among 200 individual / card DB for attendance at camp

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jun 13 17:32:17 EDT 2012

Assuming the second word IS the last name,

sort index1 by word 2 of each

or

sort index1 by last word of each

which will allow you to have middle names. The caveat to this approach is that people who have multiple words in their last name will have to be entered without spaces. Sometimes people get really picky about that. So Betty Jane Smith Ross would have to become Betty Jane Smith-Ross and who cares if she doesn't like it like that! :-)

Bob