Crashing documentation on Linux #2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 11 19:15:56 EDT 2012

Certainly not the pundits of the day. I was the only one here at work of all the old Mac Fanatics who said the pundits were wrong. You know, now that you mention it, I still to this day have not heard a single retraction or acknowledgement either from the pundits of the day, or from my co-workers. A simple, "Hey Bob! You were right on that one!" would suffice. FAT CHANCE! ;-)

Bob