LC and ImageMagick from OSX

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 11 15:14:31 EDT 2012

Bryan,

I think you are adressing me, as I recently replied an e-mail to you. Unfortunately, you don't quote my previous e-mail and therefore I'm list in the conversation.

It looks like you have solved most of your problems with ImageMagick?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com