ANN: GLX2 3.05

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jun 11 15:07:36 EDT 2012

Bob Sneidar <bobs at ...> writes:

> Wow good work. You've been a busy boy. Any chance I can donate to the effort?

The scripts are all open and hackable, if that's what you mean. Dig in.

If you're talking money, then I'd rather not. A couple of reasons:

First off, I'd rather have folks contributing bug fixes and additions.

Secondly, converting an open-source project into a donationware project means
that everyone is then expecting *me* to come up with all the answers. Writing a
script editor for LC has never been one of my ambitions. I agreed to manage this
project because glx2 fits the way I work in LiveCode, and I want to keep it
going and make it work better for that same reason.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsofware.net