DATAGRID: slow scrolling even in the IDE

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:58:53 EDT 2012

Matthias

> Hi Gerry,
>
> thanks for that link. I saved it for further use.
> But to be honest, at the moment i am not sure how to implement that into my app.

The idea is to create an html file for your content (it can use any html code - links, images...whatever) and then use the iPhone css to style the text etc on the page, which is then displayed using a browser object.

My app, The George Hrapp, uses this method for it's lists. You can find it on the store.

Cheers

Gerry