New beta (1.0b9) of lcTaskList plugin

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Jun 4 02:50:35 EDT 2012

I've uploaded a new beta of lcTaskList that replaces the ListMagic table object with a native LiveCode table object so the conflicts with Valentina and other programs should be eliminated. This new version also displays line numbers and is slightly faster.

There are other features and bug fixes that will be implemented in the next beta but I wanted to get this version out so that people who were having problems could see if they have been resolved.

lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.