Another 5-out-5 review for LC!

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jun 3 12:49:33 EDT 2012

Personally, I'm a big fan of separating code and data so always use
external storage for the data in my applications, be it a flat file or a
database.  However, that entails learning how to access files efficiently
and/or learning SQL so I can see that folks would prefer to keep the data
within Livecode.

For applications which are purely personal in nature, I think that's fine.
 But I would guess if you are writing an application for commercial use,
customers would not be happy about their data being stored in a proprietary
format which they cannot access other than through Livecode.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>