Another 5-out-5 review for LC!

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at superstudent.net
Fri Jun 1 19:57:41 EDT 2012

Congratulations, RunRev!

On 02/06/2012, at 4:51 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Macworld UK gave LiveCode a 5-out-of-5-star review:
> <http://www.macworld.co.uk/mac/reviews/?reviewid=3361007>

Well deserved!

And, talking about reviews, I came across a rather scathing write-up on LiveCode at the very popular "MacUpdate" site. Because of that negative review, I missed out on trying out LiveCode earlier. It is sad to see that LiveCode is rated so poorly in MacUpdate, and that other developers, like me, might be missing out on adding a great tool to their toolbox.

With this in mind, I ask you guys, that if you have the time and inclination, please head over to MacUpdate, register, and give a positive star rating to LiveCode.

Kind regards to all,

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia