special prize, all my money to the winner!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 27 14:49:54 EDT 2012

On 7/27/12 8:48 AM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> The book is going to be available in all the usual places,

Just got it from Packt, looking forward to reading it. I'm so glad you
did this Colin.

For those having payment issues: it may be the Packt website. I paid
with Paypal, it went through, and I got an invoice from Packt. I went to
the main Packt front page on the web site by mistake before downloading
the book. Then when I went back to my account page to download, the
header at the top said my payment had been cancelled and I should put
something in my cart before checking out. Only my purchase was listed
and I was able to download the book, and Paypal has sent me a payment
verification email.

Odd.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com