just where does livecode go when the ide takes a minute or two off?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jul 23 11:30:08 EDT 2012

On Jul 20, 2012, at 4:14 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
>> hmmm... What version of LC?
>
> 5.5.1
> 5.5 did it, too.

I have seen this as well.  I do the following:

1.  Command - period sometimes works.  Interesting that it sometimes brings me to a secured front script that belongs to Scott Rossi's themes.
2.  Click the desktop and back sometimes feels like it works
3. Wait about 2 minutes for it to come back
4. Remember that you save after every line of code and just force quit to get back to work

I have noticed this behavior since version 5 came out.  Many have seen this elusive behavior.  It is difficult to make a recipe for this though.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com