For crying out loud: messages on create card.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jul 23 01:36:26 EDT 2012

Dr Hawkins,

I have stacks with about 3000 cards and I don't see any performance issue
(except when I am looping all 3000 cards processing 20 fields in each of
them). Are you using a background group that is too heavy?

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.