For crying out loud: messages on create card.

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 00:58:17 EDT 2012

On Sunday, July 22, 2012, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Try it in a standalone. Don't forget neither SuperCard's nor HC's IDE was
> written using their language. There's overhead in the IDE which doesn't
> exist in standalones.

this particular one had similar times in the standalone.

but, as mentioned baby the previous response, it's a large stack; a full
blown application rather than task/tool/app.

Use multiple break points and 'run' from one to the next (instead of step
> in/over) if you're having problems with the debugger. It helps...

I've taken to, when it gets  really stubborn, to
    answer "about to break for <something>"
    breakpoint

Mere red dot break points, and sometimes even the breakpoint statement, get
ignored too often, particularly I'd there has t been any user up
interaction yet.  I havent found anything that won't real for the above
yet, though.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.