The future of LiveCode

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 11:59:23 EDT 2012

I still say that Danny Goodman's ghost lurks here.

Include a copy of the "Handbook" with each LC license, and a disclaimer about what is is and what it can do, Would a pdf of this be hard to make, or expensive? The disclaimer could be brief, and even include guidelines about where HC and LC fundamentally differ ( groups vs. backgrounds come to mind), which would be stumbling blocks.

This seems like a (relatively) modest effort on the part of the RunRev team.

I bet Danny would be thrilled. In fact, I have always wondered where he is, and why he hasn't appeared in some guise somewhere. Anyone know how to reach him?

Craig