RevMobile: Native controls

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 20 11:58:57 EDT 2012

Because that would take more work, and nobody has done that work yet. I don't think anybody will either unless you can make an argument for how much extra revenue it will bring in for RR. I'm not being snarky here. There are hundreds of questions just like that in the QCC.

I will say however, that the major questions I had when I First started using LC (When it was Revolution) have been addressed in some fashion, either by RR themselves, or by another developer in the form of an addon or plugin. Heck, Mobile Development was one of those things a LOT of devs here were asking questions about, and mergExt is an example of a dev filling in the gaps for native controls.

You can always post an entry in the QCC http://quality.runrev.com/ as a feature request, or vote up an existing request for the same thing.

Bob