multiple card alignment tool

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:59:26 EDT 2012

I hesitate to suggest it since it's so out of date now, but revNavigator
does this handily. You select whichever controls you like, then on the
Actions menu bookmark them. You can bookmark any number of controls on any
cards or even in different stacks. Then highlight the controls/bookmarks
you like and:

1. in the version that comes with LC, option-right-click them, pop up the
properties menu, and discover that it's broken (I just tried it).

2. in the version you can download at
http://inspiredlogic.com/navigator/Navigator.html you can either select
left, right, rect, etc. from the properties menu (capital P menu) or  right
click and select Property List... and then click whatever properties you
like to set them for all the controls.

In either one, you could use the Command... dialog on the Actions menu. You
would type something like:

left=23

and then click set, or type something like:

set the right of tID to 189

and click Do. (either will work)

This will work on any objects anywhere. I don't think the stack(s) even
need to be open (although it would be after you did this).

Disclaimer: I wrote navigator over ten years ago and it hasn't been updated
since then. It's marked as shareware, but don't worry about that.

gc

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com