"Little Arrows" scrollbar

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 17 04:27:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

It doesn't matter. If scrollbar objects get small enough, they automatically turn into "little arrows".

Unfortunately, I just did a test and I am able to create very large scrollbars that are still "little arrows". This picture http://qery.us/2da shows it. I think you can still use the size to detect "little arrows", but probably it has something to do with the height relative to the width.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com