Images in Button

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jul 17 02:34:58 EDT 2012

Mostly for fixing the vertical offset of text.  When you change the
textHeight of a field, the text's offset from the top of the field changes.
Adjusting the top margin, sometimes to a negative value, gives you another
way to position the first line of of field, regardless of
textHeight/textSize.

It may be the case that some of the new text formatting features can address
this (spaceAbove, spaceBelow), but I haven't messed around with those too
much yet.

Your suggestion of "hiding stuff" has given me an idea.  All these years,
we've been wondering where missing socks go -- maybe they're behind a
negative margin.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director