[OT] Between the lines of the previous post.

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 13:02:30 EDT 2012

I was able to open your message, and scroll down eventually to see what you had added…

For desktop use it doesn't matter much, but for mobile use it makes a slight difference. Given that top posting isn't such a big thing to cope with on desktop, I just suffer the requests from my colleagues, and top post instead, so that mobile users are happier. In fact, under OSX Mail it's nice that I can see the new information in the message preview lines, without having to open the message.