Lessons learned on my Mobile Journey

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Jul 14 01:36:33 EDT 2012

Hi Chipp,

I am very interested in how you are using google spreadsheets.  Would you
please put an example on RevOnline?  I want to add rows of content to a
daily google spreadsheet from a mobile form that consists of iOS native
fields.  I like the idea of local caching when a network connection is not
available.

The resize stack lib you guys are working on sounds like a major time
saver.  Looking forward to it!  There's no better group of people than
right here on this list.  Thanks for sharing your findings with our
community.

~Roger