Final Thoughts on my Disappearing Modeless STack Title

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 12 20:57:24 EDT 2012

Thanks to Ken Ray, my modeless stack now correctly displays its title on
Windows boxes.  To recap, the fix was for me to set the text size on my
Windows box to small (the default) - I had it set to medium when the
problem occurred.

So I'm a happy camper but I have this vague feeling I haven't seen the last
of this problem.

At one point Ken had me create a stack by script and open it modelessly.
 With the text size set at medium, that stack's title was displayed just
fine.

The only difference I can think of is that Ken's stack was created directly
on my Windows box whereas all the development of my stack was done on my
Mac and then copied over to the WIndows box for testing.

I don't have the time to research this further but I just have this feeling
that the dark angel of bugs is hanging over me ready to descend as soon as
I let my guard down.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>