What's the best way to show a set of pictures?

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Fri Jan 27 12:27:27 EST 2012

Hi All,

My app will be deployed onto, at a minimum, iOS universal, and Windows
PCs.  If I can get the code working there then Android as well.

I want to represent the children of a teacher's class with a smallish
picture of each child...and allow the teacher to take a new picture, or
refresh one that's there already.

I've seen the code to take a picture, and (though not having touched it)
it seems fairly straightforward.

The question is what's the best way to create a clickable set of images?

Do I simply create images, provide a mouseUp handler for them, and
implement my own geometry, or is there a clever thing to do with
tables/dataGrids?

-Ken