Throttling Accelerated Rendering...

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 05:35:27 EST 2012

Has anyone been playing with the accelerated rendering ?.... Can it be switched on and off on a per card basis ?

in an iOS mobile stack, I have a card in a stack that really benefits from this when scrolling a group that contains groups and it makes the scrolling really smooth... BUT... I have another card which displays a browser... on rotating the iphone it seems that the browser is not placed correctly and there is a lot of flashing when repositioning controls when rotating...

Any ideas ?

Dixie