Another oddity

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 17 14:35:26 EST 2012

I just discovered an oddity with checkboxes. In the browse tool, if you right click a checkbox it does not change it's hilite, but if you right click it does! This has screwed me up with contextual menus because I modify them to add validations to objects among other things, and I was a bit shocked to find the value changing.

Again no big deal, but I cannot imagine this is designed to work this way. If others are seeing the same behavior I will post a bug report.

Bob