macToIso

Melitón Cardona Torres toncardona at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 14:28:27 EST 2012

In a program designed to teach Spanish orthography to children (and a few adults), I have six fields that contain those chars: Á É Í Ó Ú Ü (accented vowels). They are supposed to be moved ans dropped into words that lack the right accents. It works fine on Mac.

The Dictionary states that:

"LiveCode automatically translates text in fields and scripts, as well as the names of custom properties, into the appropriate character set when you move a stack from one platform to another."

Could you explain why those fields appear empty when I compile in Windows? What am I doing wrong and what do you recommend me to do?

Thanks in advance,

Ton