Visual Effects in LC 5.0.2

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 10:10:44 EST 2012

Randy,

I'm using 4.0 and it works if you use

lock screen

instead of

lock screen for visible effect

Mike

--- On Mon, 1/16/12, Randy Hengst <iowahengst at mac.com> wrote:

From: Randy Hengst <iowahengst at mac.com>
Subject: Visual Effects in LC 5.0.2
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
Date: Monday, January 16, 2012, 8:52 AM

Hi All,

I'm playing around with visual effects. Can anyone tell me why the below won't work for the mouseUp when both handlers are placed in the same button?

on mouseDown
   lock screen for visual effect
   set the visible of graphic "Chip02" to not the visible of graphic "Chip02"
   unlock screen with visual effect "dissolve" fast
end mouseDown

on mouseUp
   lock screen for visual effect
   set the visible of graphic "Chip01" to not the visible of graphic "Chip01"
   unlock screen with visual effect "dissolve" fast
end mouseUp

be well,
randy hengst