Reliability of setProp/getProp

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 09:44:28 EST 2012

Are you locking the message path in some other handler (e.g. maybe one
that is done with 'send in time').  That might explain intermittent
behaviour.

Also, there is a 'breakpoint' command that you can literally type as a
line in your handler.  I've often (like almost always) seen red dot
breakpoints that will work the first time a piece of code is
breakpointed, but will not work if a change is made to the script, and
then the actions run again to get to that breakpoint. However, the
'breakpoint' command has never not worked for me.

Bernard