Session strategies for liveCode server

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 14 17:12:57 EST 2012

Hi Malte,

I use PHP, where you can define a session with session_start() and save info in the $_SESSION variable. PHP's session feature is really awesome (but I don't think regular PHP programmer realise how awesome it really is). I would expect Rev Server to have exactly the same feature. If not... then cookies are your only option. Good luck with that.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com