[OT] Bill and Eric - not forgotten

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sun Jan 8 06:03:48 EST 2012

Before he went the Hypercard 	and Rev mentor and kind fellow we knowed, Eric went, in betwin other arts dedicated involvments, along its XTalk dedicated researchs and works, an architect, a musical critic for the french France Culture radio. He went havarded from l'Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Jouy en Josas and from l'Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Paris. He came from a family involved in the steel and oil industry.