the mousecolor

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jan 8 00:23:00 EST 2012

That seems wrong, like something else is going on.  Mark S is right, going
across multiple monitors seems to fail, but you should be able to grab color
from anywhere on the screen, not just within LC windows.

Have you tried to make a simple test stack/script that only grabs the
mouseColor?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director