SoCal LUG meeting: 2 February in Pasadena

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sat Jan 7 13:22:37 EST 2012

LOL, i do japanese model trains! didnt think other LCers would be into
trains! but come to think about it our little japanese model train
club here does have 4 software folks in it out of like 10 members!

I agree the standalone ability breaking the HC card metaphor does
cause big issues for beginners and looses the HC simplicity that made
Hypertalk and its structure take off so well and lead to LC! Ive done
all sorts of work arounds over the years and they all have their own
issues.

cheers

jeff