OFF TOPIC virtualize windows on mac

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jan 2 12:06:15 EST 2012

> If not, VMware Fusion is very good, and also Parallels Desktop for
> Mac.

Just FYI, I've read a ton of comparisons on these two, and own both, and over the last year or two, Parallels has always come out ahead of VMWare in the published reviews. I can back that up with personal experience, too. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if VMWare jumps ahead of Parallels this year and the two get into a "leap frog" contest, but either one is great for virtualization, IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/