iOs, xCode 4.3 Lion and LC 5.0.2

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Tue Feb 28 10:27:00 EST 2012

Hi Malte,

I haven't tested this with LiveCode, but it solves issues with other non-Apple dev environments:

	sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/

This command points system resources to the correct header paths, command-line tools, etc. if you have the full Xcode installation.

HTH,
Tim