Splash at the launching on android

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Feb 27 11:54:26 EST 2012

T,

I think you correct. I tried to add my library stack as a stack to be
included in the standalone setting and it was not available. I had to
include it as a copy file in standalone setting and do this in the
preopenstack....

****

if the environment = "Mobile" then

      if there is a file (engine folder & slash & "My_Library.livecode")
then

         start using stack (engine folder & slash & "My_Library.livecode")

      end if

   end if

I don't know if this will help you. This was the only way I could use my
library on mobile.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services