Cheap Android Tablet

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Sat Feb 25 14:11:45 EST 2012

On 25/02/2012 09:10, Bernard Devlin wrote:
> I couldn't find the Sumvision Cyclone Astro on that site -- maybe
> they've sold out.

Well, they do appear to be sold out on eBuyer (I went and looked at the
order).

There's the sumvision orion (800Mhz, 256MB ram, but it also has 3G) for
£127. That appears to be an arm machine, but much slower and with less
ram, I gotta think it'll be laggier as well.  I have not tried it, and I
don't know if it's any good.

I noticed that saverstore.com also has the astro for £108 inc vat
(http://bit.ly/y4UEkP )...though I've never dealt with saverstore.com
before.

(I should be getting a kickback here for any sales, eh?)

-Ken